Thursday, October 10, 2013

Zebras


Okay, how cute are these little girls?!  

I know you can't be sick of the twincesses yet because this is only the second time I've featured these lovely little models.  In this picture they are featuring the Zebra hats I made for them from this wonderful pattern I found at Repeat Crafter Me.  

I've decided that stripes are not my favorite in something this small.  It's kind of a bugger to have to change the color so often!  It sure was worth it though.  They are so stinkin' cute!

She has such amazing, easy to follow, creative patterns that I'm sure you will be seeing many more of my crocheted creations inspired by her!

In other crochet news I'm going to start on Christmas presents for little family members that will include an Elmo hat, a My Little Pony Princess Celestia hat, a beanie for a Jets fan, and a Pikachu hat.  Beanies are so fun because you can do so much with them and tailor them to each person's likes.  

If you are looking for a pattern for any specific character let me know and I'll be happy to see what I can come up with for you.  And...if you're not a "happy hooker" than let me know what you'd like to buy and I'll let you know if I can create it for you or point you in the direction of someone who can.


No comments:

Post a Comment