Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Baby bunnies!


Sure, Easter was weeks ago, but really any time is a good time to show off bunnies…and babies…and babies dressed as bunnies.
My little nieces deserved to have some super cute Easter-picture outfits and as an added bonus I got to have some adorable little models for one of my for-sale sets.  I got this adorable pattern from Repeat Crafter Me here.
Now, if you want to whip this set up yourself visit the link above and you’ll have some done in no time.  Her patterns are some of the easiest to read and complete.  If you yourself are not a fan of the hooking (the crafty kind not the street walker kind) but want a set for a baby in your life you can order one, or several, from my etsy shop or by visiting my For Sale page!  (I can do several other animal sets too)

No comments:

Post a Comment